If you don’t want your closest blood relatives to end up in a court disputing on your assets after your death, the best way is to hire a legal expert or a lawyer to write down your will in a way which is legally-sound and safe and clearly depicts your intentions about your assets, bank balance, and other property. However, most of the people prefer writing their will all by themselves. If you’re one of them, you should consider one of the two options to get it done. You can either write it on a computer or a typewriter, or you can use an online program or the drafts available online to perfectly draft your last words to your dear ones. You may get information on DIFC wills and probate registry on the attached link.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to write your legal will in an efficient manner.
- The document should have a clear headline, i.e. “Last Will and Testament” or something like that to clearly tell the readers the purpose of what is stated in it. Then you should put your full name and complete address and state clearly in a line that you’re over the age of 18, have sound mental health, and not writing the document under duress. You must also state clearly that the document revokes any wills made in the past. An online program will fill in this introduction for you once you populate the required fields.
- Write clearly the name of an executor, who will execute the will after your death. Most of the married persons write down the name of their spouse as the executor while mostly people state the name of one of their reputed friend.
- Your will should clearly mention the names of legal heirs who would get your assets and money after your demise.
- If you have minor kids, you should also mention the name of a person who will act as a guardian until the children are young enough to take over the assets from him.
- You should put all the details of your assets which you’re going to distribute in the will among your relatives.
- Never forget to put your signatures at the end of the document. Getting your signed will attested from the local legal authorities is also a great idea to make it an authentic document.
- Apart from your signature, the will should also contain the signatures of at least two witnesses for giving your will validity.
You may also visit this website to get a detailed guidance by the legal experts about how you can produce a legally-protected written will.
A lot of startup companies today are focused on growing their company and expanding their business. Most of their efforts and time are focused on creating strategies to improve their business performance and getting the right funding to expand their operations. However, the safety and security in the workplace takes a backseat and become the least of their priorities.
But the truth is, workplace safety is as significant as the other aspects of the company. While it is imperative to take time to grow the business, the safety of the employee should not be left to chance. Which is why safety experts strongly recommend startups to take health and safety courses in UAE. Here are some reasons why startups need to undergo safety training:
Governing agencies today are very strict in implementing rules and regulations related to workplace safety and well-being. International regulating bodies such as OSHA through labor organizations are requiring companies to submit certifications that they undergo training and seminars related to workplace safety. If a company refused to comply with these requirements, governing agencies would either impose a fine to these establishments or close the business if the requirements are not met.
The company’s branding and reputation is important in the business expansion. Apart from providing excellent customer service, many buyers are looking into other aspects of the business like whether they are complying with safety regulations. Having such certifications would mean that the company is compliant and following the rules that the government is imposing. It would add a seal of authenticity to the business, making it more credible to eyes of your public – the buyers, stakeholders, and investors.
- Prevention and pre-caution
One of the key reasons why companies are encouraged to take safety courses is to prevent workplace accidents from happening. Being able to prevent such eventuality can save the company from possible lawsuits and costly expenses brought by work-related accidents and injuries.
Applicants and top talents are not just looking for companies that will provide them attractive compensation and benefits. Nowadays, prospective candidates are also looking for a company who can ensure their safety and well-being during their stay with the company. A company promoting employee’s safety is always a top choice of top talents.
- Improve employee retention
Apart from getting top talents, undergoing safety training can also help with employee retention and decrease the company’s attrition rate. Trusted employees are likely to stay, knowing that they are protected.
Visit blueguardme.com for more information about safety training.